Sample Washington County Gives Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Washington County Gives, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! Once your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Washington County Gives email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Washington County Gives goals.
Subject: Washington County Gives News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Washington County Gives is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Washington County Gives updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Washington County Gives campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Washington County Gives
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Washington County Gives specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Washington County Gives team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.